If I could leave negative stars I would. This very hot afternoon 5/27/24 my pregnant wife had a blow out on county road 282 and contacted Driveroadside.com the Austin Tx branch.

They quoted her a hour. The technician said he was close they made eye contact as he drove right passed her and never turned around. My wife contacted dispatch and Anthony had told her that she was not in the system and to dispute the charge. Offered no remedy or any other help.

However she was charged $200. How is someone not in the system but their technician drives right by and gets charged? That is fraud/theft no service was rendered. I will be contacting the BBBShe was stranded almost 3hours before I could arrive.

We called Leander Towing and they sent out Victor within a hour. He was awesome and very knowledgeable about places like Driveroadside.com. They are a dumpster fire of a company. What if something wouldve happened to my wife?

How could you do that to a pregnant woman when the heat index is a 100 degrees?Iam going to spread this to as many platforms as I can. Absolutely Despicable..

User's recommendation: I would never use them again.

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Drive Roadside Reviews