Verified Buyer

If I could leave negative stars, I would. This hot afternoon on 5/27/24, my pregnant wife had a blowout on County Road 282 and contacted Driveroadside.com, the Austin, TX branch.

They quoted her an hour. The technician said he was close; they made eye contact as he drove right past her and never turned around. My wife contacted dispatch, and Anthony told her that she was not in the system and to dispute the charge. He offered no remedy or any other help.

However, she was charged $200. How can someone not be in the system, but their technician drives right by and gets charged? That's fraud/theft; no service was rendered. I will be contacting the BBB.

She was stranded for almost three hours before I could arrive. We called Leander Towing and they sent out Victor within an hour. He was awesome and very knowledgeable about places like Driveroadside.com. They are a dumpster fire of a company.

What if something had happened to my wife? How could you do that to a pregnant woman when the heat index is 100 degrees?

I am going to spread this to as many platforms as I can. Absolutely despicable.

User's recommendation: I would never recommend this company.

Drive Roadside Cons: Committed theft and fraud by taking money and providing no service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Drive Roadside Reviews