Verified Reviewer

I tried to cancel the service after needing a battery jump. The driver insisted to still show up even though I had informed me someone from the parking lot was helping me.

I had no problem paying the less expensive cancellation fee. When the driver showed up he did nothing although took a photo of the battery jumper over my engine. Maybe that is where I went wrong. I was charged the full fee and didn't use the service.

Very frustrating! I felt he knew exactly what he was doing. Then he told me he wouldn't get paid..blah blah so I tipped him $10 feeling bad for calling him out and not ending up needing the service.

What a joke! Save yourselves the money and order a NOCO battery charger off of amazon for under $100.

User's recommendation: Watch these crooks!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Drive Roadside Pros: No pros.

Drive Roadside Cons: Tricky, Takes advantage of you.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Drive Roadside Reviews